After more than 12 years in the teaching business in Madrid we have noticed the following things:
- foreign teachers coming to Spain all face the same problems and have the same questions.
- There is little to no help available online. Just a few websites with bits of useful information on each.
- Everyone: teachers, academies, schools and clients, would benefit if things were easier or done faster.
So, we decided to try to help and create Teachersmadrid.es. A website for all teachers in Madrid for them to:
- try to gather all the information in one site for easy and quick reference by teachers and centers.
- Allow academies to post advertisements (with a quarterly fee).
A nice way for teachers to find them.
- Provide a forum for teachers to ask questions, do networking and help each other.
¿How many guided hours does it take to learn a language? There is an estimate to be used as reference.
For a big online project we’ve been developing, we needed a reference of the minimun number of hours a student needs to work to obtain a new level when learning a language. Why? Because we […]
I hear, time and time again, many teachers complaining about being sacked and not agreeing with the conditions. And yet doing nothing but complain to their friends or collegues. It never ceases to amaze me […]
I bet I am opening another can of worms here, but this is a topic which really drives me up the walls. We all know it’s not being handled correctly…but we are all avoid it. […]
Teachers who love teaching, teach children to love learning.
Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself.
In learning you will teach, and in teaching you will learn.
The future of the world is in my classroom today.
The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.