After more than 12 years in the teaching business in Madrid we have noticed the following things:
- foreign teachers coming to Spain all face the same problems and have the same questions.
- There is little to no help available online. Just a few websites with bits of useful information on each.
- Everyone: teachers, academies, schools and clients, would benefit if things were easier or done faster.
So, we decided to try to help and create Teachersmadrid.es. A website for all teachers in Madrid for them to:
- try to gather all the information in one site for easy and quick reference by teachers and centers.
- Allow academies to post advertisements (with a quarterly fee).
A nice way for teachers to find them.
- Provide a forum for teachers to ask questions, do networking and help each other.
We’ve just received news that on the 5th of August there was an update to our lastest labour agreement (the IXth), and I wanted to share it with you all. You can access the update […]
Fijo discontínuo contracts, the contracts most of you should be working under if you don’t have a “contrato fijo”, allow teachers to demand their unemployment benefits if they have a right to them (if they […]
I’ve been saying for ages we have a sword of Damocles on top of us: the biggest tech. companies out there are running a race to see who brings out a universal translator first. They […]