After more than 12 years in the teaching business in Madrid we have noticed the following things:
- foreign teachers coming to Spain all face the same problems and have the same questions.
- There is little to no help available online. Just a few websites with bits of useful information on each.
- Everyone: teachers, academies, schools and clients, would benefit if things were easier or done faster.
So, we decided to try to help and create Teachersmadrid.es. A website for all teachers in Madrid for them to:
- try to gather all the information in one site for easy and quick reference by teachers and centers.
- Allow academies to post advertisements (with a quarterly fee).
A nice way for teachers to find them.
- Provide a forum for teachers to ask questions, do networking and help each other.
Today I am going to write about a sensitive subject which I’ve wanted to write about for months. I will try to introduce the whys as best as I can, but I’m not a writer…so forgive me if finally I don’t manage to express the problem and solutions corretly. However, I think it is an […]
We’ve just received news that on the 5th of August there was an update to our lastest labour agreement (the IXth), and I wanted to share it with you all. You can access the update through this link (web version) https://www.boe.es/eli/es/res/2022/07/19/(13) or go directly to the pdf version of the BOE of the 5th of […]
Fijo discontínuo contracts, the contracts most of you should be working under if you don’t have a “contrato fijo”, allow teachers to demand their unemployment benefits if they have a right to them (if they have worked for more than a year) during the summer (or any other period of inactivity). But, when teachers go […]